Drawing up a budget sheet
The best options for you to deal with your debts will often depend on how much money you have available to pay each month, after you have paid for all of your essential bills.
The way to find out how much you have available to pay your debts each month is to draw up a budget sheet. You can read more about how to put together a budget sheet and also use our handy budget planner.
You can read more about how to put together a budget sheet and also use our handy budget planner.
- What is breathing space?
- What is a mental health breathing space?
- Priority and non-priority debts
- Bank accounts and debt
- Drawing up a budget sheet
- Negotiating reduced payments
- Free Debt Management Plans
- Administration Order
- Debt Relief Order
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Will I be 'blacklisted'?
- Write Offs
- What can creditors do if I don't pay?
- How to deal with debt collectors in the UK
- Should I tell creditors about my mental health?
- Getting help from a specialist adviser
- What to know about loan sharks