National charity that helps people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.
Address - 200 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NL
Telephone - 0808 802 2000Free Helpline: for those who find it challenging to go online
(09:00 – 17:30 Monday - Friday)
Citizens Advice is a network of 316 independent charities throughout the United Kingdom that give free, confidential information and advice to assist people with money, legal, consumer and other problems. Web chat available on website.
Telephone - 0800 144 8848Same as costs calling 01 or 02 for landline
- What is the Work Capability Assessment?
- How do I fill in the health questionnaire?
- Will I have to go for a medical assessment?
- What happens next?
- What is the support group or the limited capability for work-related activity element?
- What is the work-related activity group (WRAG)?
- Health questionnaire descriptors
- Assessment for limited capability for work-related activity
- Sample letter
- Next steps