Experian plc is a consumer credit reporting agency.
Address - Experian, 160 Dundee St, Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH11 1DQ.
Telephone - (0)131 228 8030
Money Advice Service
You can use the Money Advice Service website to find a debt adviser near you and gain advice on other debt matters. Webchat is available at the website, Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm Saturday, 8am to 3pm. WhatsApp us with questions about debt, borrowing and pensions on 07701 342744.
Address - 120 Holborn, London EC1N 2TD
Telephone - 0800 138 7777(Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm)
StepChange provide free, confidential advice and support to anyone worried about debt. You can contact them over the telephone or online.
Telephone - 0800 138 1111(Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 8am - 4pm)
- Priority and non-priority debts
- Bank accounts and debt
- Drawing up a budget sheet
- Negotiating reduced payments to your debts
- Free Debt Management Plans
- Debt Arrangement Scheme
- Trust Deeds
- Formal bankruptcy or a ‘sequestration’
- Write Offs
- Will I be 'blacklisted'?
- What can creditors do if I don't pay?
- Should I tell creditors about my mental health?
- Getting help from a specialist adviser
- Next steps