These pages should be helpful
National charity that helps people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.
Address - 200 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NL
Telephone - 0808 802 2000Free Helpline: for those who find it challenging to go online
(09:00 – 17:30 Monday - Friday)
Citizens Advice Scotland
Citizens Advice Scotland is a registered charity which supports Scottish Citizens Advice Bureaux by providing expertise on things like management and fundraising, resources such as IT support, tools and training to support advice giving, and help with running campaigns.
Address - Citizens Advice Scotland, 1st Floor, Spectrum House 2 Powderhall Road Edinburgh EH7 4GB
Telephone - 0808 800 9060
Money Advice Scotland
We are the national umbrella organisation which promotes the development of free, independent, impartial and confidential debt advice and financial inclusion.
Address - Money Advice Scotland, Suite 410, Pentagon Centre, 36 Washington Street, Glasgow, G3 8AZ
Telephone - 0141 572 0237
- What is PIP?
- What if I claim Disability Living Allowance (DLA)?
- Who can get Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- How will I be assessed for Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- How do I claim?
- The ‘How your disability affects you’ form?
- Should I get supporting evidence?
- Will I have to go to a face to face medical assessment?
- Can I appeal if I think a decision is wrong?
- Do I need to speak to a welfare advisor?
- What happens if my health changes when I’m getting Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- Can someone claim Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for me?
- Information on Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Next steps