How will I get my Universal Credit payments?
The Social Security Agency (SSA) will pay your Universal Credit (UC) into your bank account once a month or fortnightly, if you prefer. If you claim as a couple, you can choose which of your accounts to get the money in – you may have a joint account and you can get the money paid into here.
- What is Universal Credit?
- How much can I get?
- What if I am working or studying?
- What if I care for someone or have children?
- What about my housing costs?
- How will income, savings and property affect my Universal Credit?
- Will the Benefit Cap affect me?
- How will I get my Universal Credit payments?
- What is the claimant commitment?
- Can I appeal if I disagree with a decision?
- When will I have to claim?
- Next steps