StepChange provide free, confidential advice and support to anyone worried about debt. You can contact them over the telephone or online.
Telephone - 0800 138 1111(Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 8am - 4pm)
One of the UK's largest providers of free debt advice and solutions.
Telephone - 0808 278 3229(Monday - Friday 8 am - 8 pm, Saturday 9 am - 3 pm)
Address - 46 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1BS
Telephone - 028 9023 1120
Advice Northern Ireland (NI)
Advice NI exists to provide leadership and services to our 62 member organisations and to ensure accessible advice services across Northern Ireland.
Address - 1 Rushfield Avenue, Belfast, BT7 3FP
Telephone - 0808 802 0020/ 0289 064 5919Free phone for 0800 number
(Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm )
- Priority and non-priority debts
- Bank accounts and debt
- Drawing up a budget sheet
- Negotiating reduced payments to your debts
- Free Debt Management Plans
- Administration Order
- Debt Relief Order
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Write Offs
- Will I be 'blacklisted'?
- What can creditors do if I don't pay?
- Should I tell creditors about my mental health?
- Getting help from a specialist adviser
- Next steps