Money Advice Service
You can use the Money Advice Service website to find a debt adviser near you and gain advice on other debt matters.
Address - 120 Holborn, London EC1N 2TD
Telephone - 0800 915 4633(Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm and Saturday 9.30am to 1pm)
National charity that helps people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.
Address - 200 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NL
Telephone - 0808 802 2000Free Helpline: for those who find it challenging to go online
(09:00 – 17:30 Monday - Friday)
- Priority and non-priority debts
- Bank accounts and debt
- Drawing up a budget sheet
- Negotiating reduced payments to your debts
- Free Debt Management Plans
- Administration Order
- Debt Relief Order
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Write Offs
- Will I be 'blacklisted'?
- What can creditors do if I don't pay?
- Should I tell creditors about my mental health?
- Getting help from a specialist adviser
- Next steps