These pages should be helpful
National charity that helps people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.
Address - 200 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NL
Telephone - 0808 802 2000Free Helpline
(09:00 – 20:00 Monday - Friday)
Citizens Advice is a network of 316 independent charities throughout the United Kingdom that give free, confidential information and advice to assist people with money, legal, consumer and other problems. Web chat available on website.
Telephone - 03444 111 444Same as costs calling 01 or 02 for landline
- What is PIP?
- What if I claim Disability Living Allowance (DLA)?
- Who can get Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- How will I be assessed for Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- How do I claim?
- The ‘How your disability affects you’ form?
- Should I get supporting evidence?
- Will I have to go to a face to face medical assessment?
- Can I appeal if I think a decision is wrong?
- Do I need to speak to a welfare advisor?
- What happens if my health changes when I’m getting Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- Can someone claim Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for me?
- Information on Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Next steps