National charity that helps people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.
Address - 200 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NL
Telephone - 0808 802 2000Free Helpline
(09:00 – 20:00 Monday - Friday)
Advice Northern Ireland (NI)
Advice NI exists to provide leadership and services to our 62 member organisations and to ensure accessible advice services across Northern Ireland.
Address - 1 Rushfield Avenue, Belfast, BT7 3FP
Telephone - 0808 802 0020/ 0289 064 5919Free phone for 0800 number
(Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm )
Address - 46 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1BS
Telephone - 028 9023 1120
Personal Independence Payment Centre NI Direct
Address - Castle Court, Royal Avenue, Belfast, BT1 1HR
Telephone - New Claims: 0800 012 1573, Existing Claims: 0300 123 92210800 - no fee. Calls to 03 number costs no more than a national rate call to a 01 or 02 number.
(Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm (Excluding public holidays).)
- What is PIP?
- What if I claim Disability Living Allowance (DLA)?
- Who can get Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- How will I be assessed for Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- How do I claim?
- The ‘How your disability affects you’ form?
- Should I get supporting evidence?
- Will I have to go to a face to face medical assessment?
- Can I appeal if I think a decision is wrong?
- Do I need to speak to a welfare advisor?
- What happens if my health changes when I’m getting Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- Can someone claim Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for me?
- Information on Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Next steps